The Q-Series, full arch round roof building is perfect for a great many applications: grain and livestock storage, workshops, boat, automobile and truck storage, retail outlets, and distribution centers, aircraft hangars and even sustainable steel housing. Having no poles, beams, or obstructions, Q-series metal buildings are available in sizes from 20' to 100' wide and unlimited lengths. A little history on this design … As part of the World War II war effort, In 1941 the United States government commissioned George A. Fuller Construction Company to design and engineer a cheap, portable shelter intended for housing troops, MASH units, storing large machinery, aircraft hangars and warehousing supplies. The government had instructed them to comply with only two conditions: the new huts had to be arch shaped, for strength and deflection of shell fragments, and able to be quickly and simply assembled by unskilled labor. Over 170,000 were produced during WWII. After the war ended these buildings proved too good a resource to simply discard, The military sold them to civilians who turned them into serviceable single-family homes. Even Churches and small businesses took up residence in them. The rest … is history. Today, that wonderful structure is even better and stronger and has proven to withstand the harshest weather conditions on earth including heavy snow, hurricanes, tornadoes and even earthquakes. The best news is ….. this building is remarkably affordable and delivered ready to assemble.
● The arch design was developed by the US Military during World War II. It was used as barracks for housing troops, medical facilities, motor pools for vehicle repairs, and warehousing of vehicles and supplies.
● This design provides superior strength to withstand harshest weather conditions on earth, including heavy snow, hurricanes, tornadoes even earthquakes.
● The most versatile building design. Ideal for a numerous applications, such grain and commodity storage, hay shelters, livestock shelters, industrial shops, warehousing, aircraft hangars, skating rinks, workshops, boat, automobile and truck storage, retail outlets, distribution centers, indoor riding arenas, indoor softball stadiums and even alternative housing!
● No poles, beams, or obstructions for 100% usable space
● Available in sizes from 20' to 100' wide and unlimited lengths
● 100% made in the U.S.A.
● It is virtually maintenance-free
● Easy to build – a few friends, a weekend, and you're done!
|R AND T MODELS|
|PREFAB GARAGE KITS|
|RV AND BOAT STORAGE|
38 years of
metal building design and manufacturing experience producing top quality
products at lower prices.
● Personalized service from trained technicians who will respond to your inquiry, discuss your needs, and price a steel building to your specifications within 24 hours.
● Made from Galvalume® steel , the highest quality, heaviest gauge commercial U.S. steel available in the world.
● Precision manufacturing and design meeting or exceeding industry standards.
● American Steel Span steel buildings are 100% made in the USA using only the highest grade U.S. commercial steel to ensure the best quality and workmanship available.
A-Model building features a 4:12 roof pitch ideal for steel garages, workshops and equipment storage in high-snow load areas. Available up to 40’ wide with unlimited lengths.
With its high sidewall clearance, the P-Model is perfect for a residential garage or workshop, a single or multiple car garage, equipment shelter, garden shed and more. Ranging in size from 14’ to 30’' wide with unlimited lengths, these versatile buildings can be easily customized to fit your home's decor.
The S-Model is great for: storage sheds, warehouse construction, barns, factory and distribution centers, and more. This model boasts high sidewall clearance for maximum vertical storage and a column-free interior for maximum floor space. The S-Series range in sizes from 16’ to 50’ wide with unlimited lengths.
The Q-Model design suits many applications: hay barns, aircraft hangars, grain and livestock storage, backyard workshops, boat and automobile storage, retail outlets, distribution centers, alternative housing. 100% usable interior space with no poles, beams or obstructions. Available in sizes from 20’ to 100’' wide with unlimited lengths.